This two day course emphasizes the understanding of inventory flow on the System.
This course is targeted for anyone working in the stockrooms who is responsible for inventories.
This course will consist of lecture, discussion and hands-on workshops and is designed for persons who require knowledge of how, and where, inventory is moved within the system. It is recommended for management, supervisors and personnel performing data entry functions.
At the completion of this course the participants will have an understanding of:
- Parts Master File
- Receiving through Purchasing
- Movement of Inventory within Storerooms
- Movement of Inventory from Storeroom to Storeroom
- Miscellaneous Issues and Returns of goods
- Issues and Returns associated with Jobs
- Shipments to customers and returns from customers
Prerequisite: Viewing of the free 1-hour Expandable for New Users training videos. These videos may be accessed through the Customer Resource Center.
This class may also be taken over the Internet. Refer to the Web-based e-Training portion of the training course schedule.