Expandable for Accountants
This one day course will emphasize the detailed functional accounting flow of Expandable. Every system function that affects the General Ledger will be analyzed using "T" accounts. Month end closing procedures and cost rollups are also discussed. There are no "hands-on" computer workshops in this class.
The course will consist of lecture, discussion and examples.
At the completion of this course the participants will have a thorough understanding of:
- Detailed General Ledger Transaction Analysis
- Inventory, Work in Process
- Purchasing, Receiving and Vouchering
- Accounts Payable
- Sales Orders, Shipping and Invoicing
- Accounts Receivable
- Customer Returns for Credit / Repair / Replacement
- Month End Closing (Discussion Only)
- Cost Rollup (Discussion Only)
Required Prerequisite: A general understanding of the concepts of T-Accounting.