e-Training — Crystal for Expandable Report Writer
This one day course is designed to introduce the student to the basic functionality of the Crystal Report Writer while using the Expandable tables. This course emphasizes the skills necessary to develop custom reports and inquiries. The course will consist of lecture, discussion and hands on student workshops.
At the completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Generate a Single Table List
- Generate a Multiple Table List
- Manipulate the data for aesthetic purposes
- Create Formulas to perform calculations and develop totals
- Sort data in various orders and generate sub totals depending upon the sort selection
- Be selective in the desired data.
- Generate a summary report.
- Know how to utilize the Drill Down option of Crystal
- Create graphs and cross-tabs
Prior to class, Expandable will send the student a copy of the training manual and an invitation with instructions on how to login and attend the class.
Prerequisite: Viewing of the free 1-hour Expandable for New Users training videos. These videos may be accessed through the Customer Resource Center.
This class may also be taken at the Expandable training facility in Santa Clara. Refer to the classroom course training schedule.