Crystal for Expandable Report Writer
This one day course is designed to introduce the student to the basic functionality of the Crystal Report Writer while using the Expandable tables.
The course emphasizes the skills necessary to develop custom reports and inquiries and will consist of lecture, discussion and hands on student workshops..
At the completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Generate a Single Table List
- Generate a Multiple Table List
- Manipulate the data for aesthetic purposes
- Create Formulas to perform calculations
- Create Formulas to develop totals
- Sort data in various orders and generate subtotals depending upon the sort selection
- Be selective in the desired data
- Generate a summary report
- Know how to utilize the Drill Down option of Crystal
- Create graphs and cross-tabs
Prerequisite: The student MUST have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (e.g. know how to manipulate a Mouse and how to maneuver within Windows). The student must also be able to navigate within Expandable. There are NO exceptions to these prerequisites.
This class may also be taken over the Internet. Refer to the Web-based e-Training portion of the training course schedule.