Gaining Efficiencies through Integrated Manufacturing
With intricate supply chain structures, high-value inventory items, and ever-increasing product complexity demands from the marketplace, industrial equipment manufacturers are challenged with an environment that allows absolutely no room for error. Every operational inefficiency reflects directly against the bottom line.
Expandable's fully integrated system delivers microscopic visibility into all factors of production up and down the supply chain so you can control your operation and guard against profitability leakage from inefficient practices.
Synchronizing Your Business Operation
Expandable's end-to-end integration of front and back office systems keeps your entire organization in synch and streamlines interaction with supply chain partners for prompt and efficient procurement and delivery. From purchasing and inventory, to manufacturing and planning, with Expandable's advanced features you gain visibility and control while enjoying the significant cost and quality management improvements that increase your competitive advantage.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Business Activity Monitoring (Alerts)
- Online Order Processing
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling
- Configuration Control
- Standard Costing, with Machine and Labor Hours
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Engineering Change Management
- Lot and Serial Number Tracking
- Multi-level Bills of Materials
- Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Bar Coding
- Seamless PLM Interface (Omnify, Arena, Agile)
Expandable's ERP solution for industrial equipment manufacturers provides complete operational visibility and end-to-end integration so you can skillfully manage your business for growth, profitability and maximum shareholder value.